Sixth episode of the Stellar Transitions series is the ecleptic mix by Canadian, Riot In Brixton Podcast founder and electronic dj/producer from Toronto, Vito Lucente. The session was recorded in a singular context, “on a night when I was doing my pastime stargazing with my Meade telescope”, incorporates ambient, experimental, synthetic explorations, guitar / vocal combos into almost pop tunesand and spans moods ranging from dark and deep to ecstatic and psychedelic.
Some tracks, like the first in the mix (part of an upcoming release on Vanity Pill), are unreleased works from Vito himself.
A beautiful and intense atmosphere where you can feel Vito’s deep and vibrant love and passion for music.
Stellar Series series tracklist:
- Vito Lucente – Honeycomb Laden With Glowing Light Of Honey (forthcoming Vanity Pill)
- Agan – Dreaming Awake (Stochastic Resonance)
- Félicia Atkinson & Jefre Cantu-Ledesma – O (Shelter Press)
- Fading Contour – To Whom Do you Want To Belong (Summer Isle)
- Cannes – Untitled (Autumn Archive)
- Kate Carr – 1001 (missed connections) (The Helen Scarsdale Agency)
- C.L. Lobbestael – Nylon Slip II (Male Activity)
- Hainbach – Tremors (Opal Tapes) Carla Dal Forno -The Garden (Blackest Ever Black)
- Glochids – Net (Ascetic House) Mt Accord – Obscured Views In the Morning (ACR)
- Endless Melancholy – His Voice Faded (Hidden Vibes)
- Alessandro Cortini and Daniel Avery – Water Ama Divers – 37.3656788,-121.9201651 At Sunrise (No Rent Records)
- Mica Levi – Delete Beach (English) (DDS)
- Alethe – Redundancy Of Shapes (Audio.Visuals.Atmosphere)
- Kailin – Chatter (Mistry) Alocasia Garden – Worlds Apart Movement 6 (Self Release)
- Rui P. Andrade – Violet Red (ACR)
- Burning Pyre – To Have Wings 9Perfect Aesthetics)
- Caerulea – Untitled (Perfect Aesthetics)
- Vito Lucente – Badges With Fixed Distinct Markings (Summer Isle) City – Mutual Life (Halcyon Veil)